Monday, October 17, 2005

sketchbook

I have to change my password every time I login. I can't figure out how to change my user name. This is very dreary.

These are two pages from a little sketch book I carry around. These are ideas for a "Maureen Chlorine" cartoon, which can be found on www.renderosity.com. Next step is finding out how to create a link. Oh, I think I just did it. Now the picture will not load. I am a moron.

Did some sketching in an "English Pub" called "Spot On" last night. They had a guitar recital. Guitars are impossible to draw but there were some good characters there. Why are the English extra weird when they live abroad?

I'll upload it anyway. Perhaps I can get the sketch in tomorrow. That's if the computer doesn't blow up. It sounds strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters