Sunday, December 03, 2006

Getting in the mood for Christmas




I'm still on the quest to find which brush/crayon/chalk gives me the line I am looking for. I used the chalk tool quite a bit in these two. I really enjoy being quite spontaneous with a Wacom tablet. It lets me draw with a relaxed line and my hands don't turn into lobster claws nearly as much as they used to with an ordinary piece of paper and a pen.

The sea looks like millions of Christmas tree lights blinking. I have been very lax about cycling lately because I was struck down with flu or something. Probably means I have put on five pounds in a week.

Britain is apparently not doing Christmas this year for fear of offending anyone that never does Christmas. Who invents these rules?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters