Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am the keeper of...

This is an old cartoon which I've posted before (click on the image to enlarge it...if you want) but crikey my computer and files, CD's everything in a big mess. I'm reinstalling all sorts of software but can't find half my stuff.
I'm also getting really cross so will shut up and direct you to a piece of baroque guitar. Even if you don't like the music it's worth a look to see absolutely beautiful craftsmanship in the making of the instrument. Makes me drool looking at it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVZRevRKv8&feature=related

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Hi Rosie, I've been looking at your fantastic cartoons! Would you like to enchange links? I've put yours on mine, I hope that's ok! LOve the guitar music btw!x

12:58 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sure...if I can work out how...thank you.

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters