Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rain, rain, rain, rain.


It is still raining which makes a nice change from the howling winds.

I have actually organised the trip to the Lake District and because of the incredibly silly timetables flying in and out of Manchester I will not fly there but land in Liverpool and return via Luton. So from Liverpool airport I'll have to catch a bus and three trains. Every time I land in Britain there are no trains and I land up in a bus going via Bolton. I don't even know where that is.


I may be visiting Richard Bell, illustrator and author (if the trains exist) http://www.wildyorkshire.co.uk/naturediary/index.html. I thought I had better take a gift so bought an intriguing bottle of ink in the local Chinese shop. When I got home I discovered it is ink for stamp pads. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters