Friday, March 23, 2007

Under the weather.


This is done in "Artrage" using oil paints, palette knife and eraser. I am still surprised at the people that pop out the Wacom tablet.

The beach was deserted this morning and the sea the colour of pea soup but the wind has picked up again.

My guitar teacher said yesterday that in next week's class he is going to pretend it is an exam situation and I have to play "Canzone d'Amore" (Maria Linnemann) all the way through faultlessly. Oh ha, ha, good luck.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rosie, I like your blog! If your guitar playing is as good as your drawings, your "exam situation" will be great!

I'm an italian traveller who loves classical guitar: could you please send me the sheet of "canzone d'amore" by Maria Linnemann? I'm travelling with my guitar an can't find it anywhere, it would be very kind of you and a wonderful present for me!
My email address: francescobeghelli@yahoo.it
please, take a look to my blog if u want:
http://francescobeghelli.blogspot.com

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters