Thursday, October 30, 2008

I fell in a Hole

I dropped into the optician's on a whim this morning and it turns out the spectacles I wear for drawing and playing the guitar are designed for somebody else's eyesight. This probably explains why I haven't been able to see for the last two years. The optician here thinks my persciption must have got muddles with another person.

Come to think of it the reason I gave up lacemaking was because I couldn't see the intricate side of it. Hey...this may open new doors. Maybe guitar playing will improve if I can see again? It sort of creeps up on you this not seeing stuff and then you get used to things being fuzzy. So it came as quite a pleasant shock when he turned a dial in front of my eyes and everything swam into focus.

Here's a link to Piazzolla Tango Suite Nymero 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-XWVgYO3w&feature=related

Now that's playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters