Wednesday, November 05, 2008

ABC

This morning a fellow came to collect twenty year's worth of rubbish which I had piled up for him. It is oddly exhilarating to be freed of ten meters of binbags full of broken things. Now the house is virtually empty and I much prefer it this way.

Now I carry two keys and one is for the padlock on the bike.

Here's a link to Paulo Sereno who everybody should hear. I've linked to this clip before but it really makes me happy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLmdSomuiI

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

as always, your musical selections are all gems, pure in style and all very genuine & personal. I love cartoonage as well (I loved the videos of you creating art, so it was great to see him create too).

Lovely creative drawings & sketches & paintings here, incl. the negative filters. (And you didn't know your images are enlarged by clicking? Duuuuude! You gotta drop by here more often!) Always a joy coming here! Esplendido! (There's an accent in there, but I'm American & we don't use those little buggers, though occasionally I'll throw one in to look continental with my New Jersey friends...)

Have a great weekend! From the windy city, Mark

9:45 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yes, well I'm the one that didn't know "Animal Farm" was a political satire during a school exam, ha,ha.

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters