Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I bought some really nice Viking fibulas last year (turns out they were Finnish) from a very nice fellow from Germany. So this year I thought I would get some more...they were super reasonable prices. So I sent an email asking if he still sells because I couldn't remember his seller name and I got an email back today saying he's in rehab. Don't know what to make of it. Hope he gets better is all I can think of.

Timbobig, the only blogger I follow, has pointed me in the direction of Glen Hansard who I never knew about. A great discovery for me.



Here's a link. He's buzzing from the other side of the universe.
Apparently he offered some very good advice. If you ever face an insurmountable wall, turn to the opposite direction and start walking and eventually you'll go right round the world and come out the other side. This makes sense to me and I wonder if my usual approach of trying to dig under it may be completely up the wrong street.
enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqSB51x8Wh4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters