Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Land of Adalid


Yoohoooo......Download a demo of Artrage 2.5...then buy it!! Honestly, this software is a terrific way to feel four years old again. Remember the first box of coloured crayons? I had lost my version in the computer clean-up but I emailed the company and they sent my registration key straight away. Just buy it. It's great value.
So, there's one more thing up and running again.
I'm dying to put up the tree but it appears to have grown roots through the bottom of the flower pot.

You want to get up and dance too? I suggest this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii00t3O03h0

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Ooo I love Vicente! He's gorgeous too ;)

5:50 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

He is! Talent and looks!

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters