Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wild hair.



You see...I did it again! I forgot to write down what settings I had the doodling pen set at. I am a moron. I actually got the line to act like pen and ink. I love ink in real life but my pens always either clog up or send out a huge sploosh which spatters over everything. However I hold a pen I always have ink up to the first joints of my fingertips. Back to the drawing tablet.

The sea is as smooth as silk today. The campsite virtually empty. It is the most peculiar feeling cycling through the next village in the mornings. There are never any people except for one old man who trundles along the promenade with his zimmer frame. He says good morning now. It only took two years to acknowledge my wave as I go by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters