Friday, December 28, 2007

Things to do LIst


This is a mixture. The mountains are part of a fractal which as soon as I created it I thought...mountains, hooray! The animal looks a bit like water colour but I am pretty sure I made him in Photoshop.
I have to make a list of things to do in 2008. Someone today said that my stuff reminded them of a regular "New Yorker" artist. Me? Imagine! Needless to say, this is nicer to me than an actor winning an Oscar, so I thought I should start a list of Ten Things I Will Definately Do In 2008.
Number One: Conceive, illustrate and send in five cartoons to "The New Yorker".
Have you heard of The Freesound Project? No? Google it. Hours of guaranteed fun if you...
a).Like sounds and sound effects.
b) Are looking for soundtracks for your work.
c)Read about really interesting people who compose, make music, animate, write, all sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters