Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jester

Sometimes I think I lived in Medieval times. There's a spot by the walls of Carcasonne in France that I can only walk by with tremendous difficulty because it has such bad vibes. My legs stop moving and I have to walk backwards.

Still raining in Spain so Alice who used to be Frank invited me round to her house and we played keep fit on this thing called a W11. I have 22 Body Mass Index which is ideal!! It says I am 60 which I am certainly not! I am great at ski jumps and balance (big surprise) and "no stranger to exercise" which means that maybe cycling actually does something.

I am still not smoking although I am tempted sometimes by the sheer horribleness of the last few months. Onward and upward as they say. Don't you just want to clobber the person that invented that expression?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters