Monday, May 19, 2008

My great, great, great grandmother


The face on the right is possibly my great, great, great grandmother and definately painted by my great, great, great grandfather (William Crawford). Hold on...I'll get the original...oh , I see it's posted itself above. It's a very weird feeling having made this montage. Like voices from the past. When I was at Edinburgh College of Art I lived a thirty second walk from my great, great, great grandfather's front door and I didn't even know until years later.
The little kid in the montage is nobody I know.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Graeme said...

Theodosia?
gralyn@internode.on.net

3:20 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

It could be Theodosia Muller or Marie Veillon. I'll try emailing you

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters