Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Angel


Alice who used to be Frank arrived back from America via Heathrow and Barcelona. A quivering wreck of her former self...it took three of us to get her dog into a car to go back to her home. Paco and Mari turned up as well and Mari patted me on the head...why? Why have people all my life patted me on the head or stroke my hair, like I'm a dog, or something?

The Christmas tree is up...well...sort of... leaning to one side really.
Cycled along the shore for the first time in ages because of the dreadful weather. I spoke to the old man who used to run a restaurant and the old man with the zimmer frame who sits by the Port gave me a butterscotch sweet.
The campsite is full of Dutch and British all sunbathing.
Christmas spirit in the air.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

She's gorgeous!

Happy Christmas, Rosie!! Love Tim

11:29 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Happy Christmas to you too and thanks for dropping in now and then. I'm still puzzling about that story of spinning the stick in the wood....

1:30 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

...maybe you have the kind of hair that people like to pet? ;)x

5:53 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Maybe I should snap at their heels?

6:31 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, me too, I think that's why I posted it. It was 1968, with all that entails. But it is kind of haunting, isn't it?
I'll work it out over Christmas and post a concordance or explication de texte on my blog in the New Year.

12:13 am  
Blogger parisa mahmoudi said...

Absolutely nice!I love the lines and colors in this illo! :)

7:10 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Parisa. I like your sites too.

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters