Friday, January 09, 2009

Red Dancing Shoes

I got red shoes,
red shoes.
To dance, to dance,
the blues away.

Do you want to dance with me?
Choose your shoes,
sure and free.

What am I doing dancing at eleven thirty in the morning? It's raining. It's freezing. I haven't even seen a human for a while...

The above done in Corel Painter Essentials 2. What I really want is Creative Suite 4.0 but it costs like a sqiddley million pounds. It's still raining.

Here's a link to the past..which I stumbled across...that's what happens when you go to art college in Edinburgh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZxJbZdCbcU&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Generally leather and suede soles are a preference for dance shoes. Remember - fit for purpose, but also remember that you have joints and musels that need protection. Wear good shoes -- dance shoes often don't have the kind of cushioning and support that other exercise shoes offer. Style should not completely replace sensibility.

4:03 pm  
Blogger David Cotos said...

bonita la rima de lo que escribiste.

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters