Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mr Jili Pollas

Here's a really fine example of a gentleman with a peach of a spirit. This fellow hauls rocks and paving stones from wherever he can in order to partake in his hobby called "Let's block the path and hopefully the old lady with two walking sticks, the man with Parkinsons, the tentative joggers recovering from heart attacks, the runners and the cyclists, and anyone just possibly not looking at their feet because the sea is so beautiful...falls over and breaks something."
He actually does this on a daily basis. The first passerby of the day clears it up. Today it was my turn.

He must have a very sad life...or maybe he is just a jili pollas?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

...has anyone stopped him in mid haulage and asked him "why?" It might be an art installation. God, how much I hate those.x

3:30 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'll leave my unmade bed there and see how he likes that.

4:17 pm  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

I thought that wee Jili had his name spelled with a "G".

1:08 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Oscar, thank you for correcting my awful spelling. I've never seen Gili Pollas written down...

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters