Monday, January 05, 2009

Reflections


Guess who didn't know there was a reflection tool in the text maker in Photoshop? I promise to be smarter this year.

I was served raw prawns the other night. Mental note to wear my reading glasses when not dining at home (which is not often).
"Oh," says the hostess, "I thought you just defrosted them and served them with a wedge of lime?"
"Er, you cook them first though," I say.
"You do? We always serve them like this."

Having done a little research on the web I discover that I have narrowly avoided death yet again (toxic poisoning)...the closest possibly being landing upside down in a hot air balloon on a Belgian motorway ...or the time an arabian sheik offered my brother a pile of cash in exchange...for me. That was quite scary, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters