Monday, January 15, 2007

Guitarist.

The fewer lines I use the more complicated a drawing becomes.

The beach and town are strangely deserted today. I wonder if there is a storm coming because there is an odd feeling in the air. The villagers are all saying it's very "raro" today. However, my premonitions rarely come true and when they do they are invariably a couple of days late or early.

Went to the English Pub here last night. Any English people I have met here all seem to miss Britain terribly and have no Spanish friends. They all have dreadful problems with building permits and want to live in fincas in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn't want to live in the mountains. They are crawling with ex-military from Kosovo who break into houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters