Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sin Titulo




Anything is possible with a Wacom tablet! Why didn't I get one before?

The mouse fur was done with a spiky tool and then I warped some spikes. The original size was 1000 pixels by 1000. You get better results if you work large and reduce later.

The sun is shining but everything still abandoned. Most of the people that live here year round own bars and restaurants and this is the month they all go off to The Dominican Republic or Cuba. They are all millionaires.

The village I used to live in won 96 million pesetas in the Christmas lottery. It's a very, very small village so there must be a lot of happy folk there now. Oddly enough I phoned two of my friends there (not about the lottery) and nobody is answering. Maybe they are in Cuba too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters