Friday, June 29, 2007

Beach Babe


Done in "Artrage". I really like the textures you can make with this software. It's one of those toys that make me feel like a four year old when I see the "paint" gloop onto the monitor.
Woke up too early and went out on the bike. Seven in the morning is when you see weird men skulking around corners. They have rolling eyeballs and their heads swing back and forth as they glance behind them. The other day I cycled past two men, who without breaking stride, lifted the lids of a rubbish container and dropped two backpacks inside. I was dying to see what they had dumped but decided against it as I was right by the port where the police found five million euros worth of smokey dopey in a boat the other week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters