Saturday, May 31, 2008

Musica lead on....


I have seen three sunny days since March 29th. The only thing that can be done is to listen to lots of different types of music. I ordered some Irish sheet music ages ago and the company keeps sending me emails saying..."We haven't posted it yet. It has actually arrived here either."
Who cares. I am still in mental mode.
Here's a link to someone that's probably famous already and I've just made myself look like a twit by commenting on Youtube that I was surprised he had not had more viewers. I shouldn't comment on these things.
Still raining in Spain.
Play on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and we have had a wonderful sunny may month but today it is cold , misty and humid !!!gros bisous from the northsea !

4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, the tourists are pouring in here.

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters