Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sisters

I don't see why the last couple of links are not working. Anyway, here is a link to a really beautiful piece of guitar playing by Per Kindgren, but watch out it will put a lump in your throat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJmkqtRmPw

30 degrees in the shade. The English are leaping out of their cars and pasting the Spanish who like to honk horns loudly at traffic lights. I call a honk a "Spanish Doorbell" because when they visit someone they sit outside the house in the street and honk their horn to see if anybody is at home. Saves getting out the car and walking up to the door. Ha, ha they will be using their mobiles next..."Hello? Hello? I'm outside your house."
"I'm sorry you're breaking up."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the link to your site, I was having "Maureen withdraws."

Now that I found you again, I will bookmark you site, so that I can visit often.

Love the "Spanish Doorbell" comment, and I thought they only did that in the States :]

I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next posting.

Huge fan,
Dee-Marie

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters