Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spotty Dog

We can dance into eternity, dance into eternity.

Trying to record some guitar playing but the usb ports don't work on this computer and the ancient laptop doesn't want to play. Booger. I posted once on youtube but that must have been when I could plug in the ..oh no...wait. I did it on the camera!

Anyway, I might move to a different webpage on blogger and if I do it will be called "Spotty Dog". The newer blogs have more bells and whistles and I can never have too many of those.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Is that going to be your new banner? I love it! I hope I can still find you if you move blogs.x

7:20 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Part of the banner is missing, ha, ha. Spotty Dog will be at
http.spottydog-rosie.blogspot.com
but I'll link it to Maureen. I'm still playing around with the layout.

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters