Saturday, May 30, 2009

Don't Look Behind You



Well the cinco was a cuatro yesterday and Jordi the teacher is showing signs of cracking. He's like that at the end of every term but I suppose it doesn't help when he asks the others if they actually have taken their guitars out of their cases since last week and be met with nervous giggles. Pia the post lady picks me up now which is great because it is getting seriously hot to lug the guitar ten minutes down the road.

. And now begins the planning of a trip to Britain again as the last time I woke up with a lunatic tooth that now is out with the rubbish somewhere.

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Thank you for your comment on the squid picture. I did color it on a photo Draw program...can't afford a newer one...I think I used an effects called neon. I loved the way it made the colors glow.... These programs are just addicting to me...love to paint up something, scan it and go to town on it! Your site is wonderful.

4:03 pm  
Blogger Ester García said...

Ha, it makes me smile! :)

Thanks for your comment, Rosie
Besos

9:28 pm  
Blogger Tomás Serrano said...

Very funny!! Simple but effective. Me gusta mucho.

5:00 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Gracias, Tomas.

3:46 pm  
Blogger Señora B said...

Just stopping by for a nosy about. I love your drawings! What program do you use?

7:51 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Oh wow! You're in my old blog...that means most of the drawings were done in Paintshop Pro or Corel essentials 4. Thanks for dropping by.

1:26 pm  
Blogger Alexiev said...

Que miedito... Buen sentido del humor... Gracias por el comentario en mi blog...

Saludos desde Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters