Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Making Music.




I think I definately prefer handwritten captions. Maureen is learning to play classical guitar. So am I. We are currently on Mi Favorita (anon) , Chanson du Montmartre (Maria Linnemann), Leo Brouwer study no. 5 and 6.

I broke my thumbnail yesterday which will take two months before it gets back to the right length.

I am starting to think about turning Maureen into a comic book full of strips. I'd better start looking up the actual dimensions of a page so I can draw the strips to scale. Not much point in spending hours doing an illustration if it doesn't fit . Looks like the book would have to be 72 pages. That's a lot of strips. I've done about twenty but none of them are the right scale. I guess this will be my project for the next 12 months!

I have no idea why two pictures of Maureen have uploaded and why they are at the top of the page because I uploaded one pic of her after I had typed the above.

The village is rampant with tourists and it's boiling hot again. Storms predicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters