Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day in the life of a Guitar Teacher

I admire Joe Galambos very much as a guitarist but he also makes films that make me cry with laughter.Here's a link to his short film on Google about a guitar teacher. I wish my teacher spoke English but I'm sure if I show him this he'll get the point.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=348561601138092221&q=joe+galambos

I've finally got a Wacom Tablet so I'll be posting about that soon but I haven't unpacked my bag yet. The airports in Britain are a nightmare now. Not going back there until I have to!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rozanne... is so funny the video ! Is that guy your guitar teacher ? Really a multimedia man and quite gifted. Have a great Sunday !

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters